Culinary Operations Associate
Founded in 2015, Methodology is a top rated, premium healthy meal delivery and wellness company. We offer chef-designed “clean, custom, comfort food” through our weekly meal subscription service and cater to some of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area. We're on a mission to change the way the world eats, for the better!
We are currently seeking a Culinary / Plating Operations Associate to join our dynamic team within our budding start-up environment. This is a central role in our production facility in a bustling start up environment which you'll be packaging our food into meal containers and then into reusable coolers, and other packaging, food handling tasks. You’ll have the opportunity to work with members across all departments (Corporate, Culinary, Delivery, and Operations). This role is perfect if you love to work with food and your hands. We're a quickly growing company and there is plenty of room for growth and promotion for candidates who are motivated!
If you’re looking for a challenge and the chance to work with innovative folks working towards a central mission, we’d love to meet you. Looking to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Visit http://www.gomethodology.com/ to learn more.
This position located in our headquarters in Concord, CA.
In this role you’ll be responsible for placing food and sauces into containers as well as assisting with general work around the warehouse. Success in this role means working efficiently and accurately and caring deeply about giving our customers an amazing experience. This role involves working hands-on with food most of the time, so you should love working with food!
- Education and Experience
- Food and beverage or warehouse experience
- Skills Required
- Able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Collaborative, team focused and positive at work
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
Core Work Activities
- Package meals and sauces into containers
- Carefully weigh all portions to make sure they’re accurate
- Place meal labels on lids
- Place meals into coolers for delivery
- Organize coolers for delivery
- Warehouse inventory
- Organize and clean the warehouse
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.