CUSTOMER HAPPINESS ASSOCIATE
As our Customer Happiness Associate, you'll make sure every client is onboarded seamlessly and has loving, empathetic interactions with our brand. This team is key to ensuring we retain our clients long-term.
This role is based in Concord, CA.
ROLE & Responsibilities
- Join a team of Customer Happiness Associates who are passionate about helping our clients make the most out of Methodology and achieve their wellness goals
- Respond empathetically to customer questions and requests over email and, occasionally, telephone
- Suggest improvements to systems, products, and processes across the company -- including marketing, menu design, nutrition guidelines, and packaging -- based on customer feedback
- Track and communicate across the company key customer feedback metrics, including NPS, food ratings, and error rates
- Continuously find new ways to surprise, delight, and educate our clients
- This position is full time, from Saturday to Wednesday. On Saturday and Sunday, you'll be able to work from home. On Monday through Wednesday you'll be based in Concord.
- You'll get to spend about one day a week on a special project you're excited about
- Currently reports to CEO and will eventually report to a Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 4+ years of work experience
- Empathetic and nurturing
- Love interacting with people online, on the phone, and in person
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable grammar
- Very computer savvy, including MS Excel
- Able to communicate clearly and with compassion
- Passionate about nutrition and fitness and lead an active, healthy lifestyle that will inspire our clients
To apply, email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.