CUSTOMER HAPPINESS ASSOCIATE
As our Customer Happiness Associate, you'll make sure every client is on-boarded seamlessly and treated like part of our rapidly growing family. This team is key to retaining our clients long-term by providing nurturing, empathetic customer service and guidance. Your job won’t be just problem solving. You’ll be persistently thinking ahead and seeing the big picture of how to continue to fine tune the customer experience. Our Customer Happiness Associates are passionate for what they do and why they do it.
This role is based in Concord, CA.
- Full time (paid hourly)
- Saturday-Wednesday from 9AM to 5:30PM
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including overtime if needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Required: 2 years minimum of account management or office experience in a customer service environment
- Required: Passionate for nutrition, fitness and leads an active, healthy lifestyle
- Has a career history that reflects loyalty and trustworthiness
- Can prioritize like a pro and is a master of time management
- Tech and office savvy in a bustling office environment (Mac & PC, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets & Slides, and basic office equipment)
- Consistently maintains an empathetic and nurturing approach to customer service
- Loves interacting with people online, on the phone, and in person
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- Communicates clearly and with compassion even under pressure
- Has excellent oral and written communication in the English language
- Embraces challenges and identify solutions, not just problems
- Reliable transportation to our office in Concord, CA.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
90% of the time you'll be in our customer service queue responding to customers' questions, feedback, and requests over email and, occasionally, telephone. This often involves troubleshooting or dealing with frustrated or angry customers when things go wrong and doing everything you can to turn things around and make sure the customer stays with us long-term.
- Actively suggest improvements to our systems, products, and processes across the company -- including menu design, nutrition guidelines, and packaging -- based on customer feedback
- Analyzes and presents key customer feedback metrics to the team
- Continuously find new ways to surprise, delight, and educate our clients
- Takes ownership of stretch projects that add value to the customer experience
- Reports directly to Wellness Coach Lead
To apply, email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.